Our Dental Collections Course compliments the Dental Insurance Course. Together, these courses offer well-rounded training for the dental management staff so that they can be efficient in monitoring patient and insurance account receivables.
Students taking this course consist of dentists, spouses, front office, dental managers, and financial coordinators.
All course material is provided. Questions may be asked from our instructors via email, telephone, or our forum.
This self-paced 20-hour course must to be completed in 4-weeks. If you require further time on the course an additional fee will be required.
Continuous support will be provided to each of our students after the completion of their course at no additional fee.
Please take the time to review the course modules below or let us help in making the right decision by calling 888.822.0917 or email our us at email@example.com.
- How to properly implement a more efficient collections system.
- How to correct office financial policies in order to make them financially beneficial to the production of the practice.
- How to implement changes.
- How to handle current outstanding debts that need to be collected.
- How collection laws are enforced on dentists and their teams.
- How to communicate with the patients about their accounts.
Overall assessment for this course is based on quizzes, exercises and the final test.
Our refund and cancellation policies: Once you have been provided access to an online course, there are no refunds.
If you feel that another course is more suitable and you have not begun your course of study we will be pleased to
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Goals and Assessment Quiz
Module 3: Payment Policies
Module 4: Managing Accounts Receivable
Module 5: Patient Responsibilities
Module 6: Treatment Planning and Insurance
Module 7: Telephone Communication
Module 8: Collection Letters and Agencies
Module 9: Collection Laws